XLPE Foam Tape has a moderately strong hot melt adhesive, and siliconized release paper. The XLPE tape has excellent flexibility and is suitable for thermal insulation, cable repair & duct Gasket purposes.
- The low moisture content of these products makes these tapes as a good sealant.
- Best results Obtained when it’s applied to clean and dry surfaces.
|Item Code||Backing Thickness||Tensile Strength||Elongation at Break||Adhesion To Steel (gf/25mm)||Temperature Limits|
|Specification||XLPE Foam||3, 4.5 & 6 MM||3800 GMS / 25MM||80%||900||(-)5°C TO + 55° C|
|ASTM Test Method||XLPE Foam||D ¬ 3652||D ¬ 3759||D ¬ 3579||D ¬ 3330||--|
- XLPE Foam tape is ideal for hot or cold piping and fittings. Due to high flexibility and conformability this tape is used in insulation purpose.
- The XLPE tape has excellent flexibility and suitable for Thermal insulation & Duct gasket application purpose.
- General purpose holding, patching sealing applications indoor and outdoor.