AIPL Sunsui Aluminum tape is a specialty tape effectively backed with dead soft Aluminum foil coated with a modified acrylic adhesive system & siliconized paper liner. Since we are manufacturers, we can offer all options on adhesive such as synthetic adhesive, solvent acrylic, or water-based acrylic, that too in different thicknesses. Our aluminum tape roll range is best-suited for insulation, ducts, covering water heater vent, shielding, exhaust leak, and several other personal & professional applications. The tape is heat-resistant, waterproof, and conductive.
- For duct sealing & insulation in HVAC
- Low moisture content makes this product as a good sealant.
- Suitable as a masking in electroplating of aluminum due to its non-contamination properties
- This product is a perfect recommendation for HOLDING of condenser/evaporator coils wires in appliance walls for refrigeration/AC units.
- A suitable PSA tape used as ‘Heat Reflector’.
- HVAC duct wrap, protective masking and electroplating
|Item Code||Standard Length||Color||Thickness (mm)|
|LP-330||50 Mtr||Silver||0.065 ± 10 %|
|L-330||50 Mtr||Silver||0.065 ± 10 %|
|LP-250||50 Mtr||Silver||0.090 ± 10%|
|LP-130||50 Mtr||Silver||0.060 ± 10 %|
|LP-155||50 Mtr||Silver||0.055 ± 10%|
|LP-2100||50 Mtr||Silver||0.135 ± 10%|
- Moisture proof.
- High Adhesion Power
- Good ageing strength
- Applicable for both high temperature/low temperatures
- Flame retardant & vapor-proof barrier
- Sizes available from 25mm/50mm/75mm/100 mm in width to customized length
- Available from 25 micron, 30 micron, 40 micron, 50 micron and 100 micron. in thickness.